close




 


剛剛收到小妹寄來的郵件

 

午后被工作壓的喘不過氣來的阿珍媽

 

感覺心情大開

 

忍不住哈哈大笑了起來

 

也許您早已看過

 

但是

 

這樣令人開心的文章

 

阿珍媽忍不住

 

 

還是要再與親愛的您分享一次才行

 


 

 

順便出清一下相簿裡的庫存花嚕

 


 

 

 


 

 

這是美國 CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 ) 主持人Andy Rooney
對40歲以上的女人的看法 :

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.


隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人
 
Here are just a few reasons. why:


為什麼呢 ?
 A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?"


40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你: 你在想什麼 ?
 
She doesn't care what you think.


她才不在乎你在想什麼。

 

 


 


 If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,


40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽
 
she doesn't sit around you whining about it.


她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西
 
She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.


她會去做她想做的 、更有趣的事情.

 


 


Women over 40 are dignified.


40歲以上的女人穩重自持
 
They seldom have a screaming match

with you at the operaor or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.


不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡.跟你大呼小叫
 
Of course, you deserve it

, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.


當然,如果你罪有應得,

 

 她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地 .一槍把你給斃了

 


 

 

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.


熟女不吝於讚美 ,不管是不是實至名歸.
 
They know what it's like to be unappreciated.


因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味
 
Women get psychic as they age.


女人越老越通靈


 You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.


你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔.


Once you get past a wrinkle or two,


只要能夠對皺紋視而不見


 





a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.


40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感


 Older women are forth right and honest.


熟女直接又誠實
 
They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.


如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋
 
You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.


你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意.



 


 


 


Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.


40 歲以上的女人有很多優點.
 
Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.


40歲以上的男人呢?


For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,


相對於每一個性感、 迷人的40歲以上的女人
 
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants


就有一個禿頭, 凸肚的熟男
 
making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.


厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情



 Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say,


女士們,請容許我在這兒, 幫妳們說句公道話:
 
"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free ?


"那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人
 
here's an update for you.


實在是太搞不清楚狀況了
 



 



Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why ?


今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚. 為什麼呢?
 
Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage !


因為她們終於發現 不需要為了一根香腸 買回整隻豬 !



*************************

喔~親愛的40歲男人


我相信您絕對不會是那隻只想喝免費牛奶的豬






arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 阿珍媽 的頭像
    阿珍媽

    阿珍媽

    阿珍媽 發表在 痞客邦 留言(17) 人氣()